Histopathology Techniques and its Management
Auteur : Nayak Ramadas
This book is a complete guide to histopathology techniques for trainees.
Beginning with an introduction to tissue examination, the next chapters discuss fixation and fixatives, tissue processing and embedding, decalcification, microtomy and section cutting, and frozen section and cryostat.
The following sections cover different staining procedures, immunohistochemistry, and automation in histopathology, concluding with chapters on biological waste management and quality management.
Each chapter includes a self-assessment exercise with short notes and answers, and the comprehensive text is further enhanced by nearly 350 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
1. Introduction and Examination of Tissues
2. Fixation and Fixatives
3. Tissue Processing and Embedding
5. Microtomy and Section Cutting
6. Frozen Section and Cryostat
7. Theoretical Aspects of Staining
8. Hematoxylins and Eosin
9. Staining Procedure and Mounting
10. Demonstration of Carbohydrates
11. Pigments and Minerals
12. Staining for Amyloid
13. Connective Tissues Stains
14. Stains for Lipids
15. Stains for Microorganisms
17. Automation in Histopathology
18. Museum Technique
21. Biological Waste and Its Management
22. Total Quality Management
Professor and Head, Department of Pathology, Yenepoya Medical College, Yenepoya University, Mangaluru, Karnataka, India
Date de parution : 12-2017
Ouvrage de 398 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 70,78 €Ajouter au panier