Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery (2nd Ed.)
Auteur : Henley M.
- New chapters touch on fractures of the femur, hardware removal, and navicular and cuboid fractures.
- Expanded with significantly more tips than the previous edition—all contributed by graduates of Harborview’s Orthopaedic Trauma Fellow program.
- Features to-the-point instructions on the latest techniques to treat fractures of the neck, arm, wrist, ankle, foot, knee, and leg in a fast-paced trauma setting.
- Chock full of tables and annotated illustrations for a visual context to techniques and the underlying anatomy.
- Concise bulleted format and standardized organizational structure help you grasp critical material quickly.
- Topics cover required instruments, optimal patient positioning, imaging, hardware and implants, fixing and setting, and fracture reduction.
- Perfect for orthopaedic surgeons, trauma surgeons, and orthopaedic surgery residents learning to treat patients in a trauma setting.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Date de parution : 07-2018
Ouvrage de 450 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
204,56 €Ajouter au panier