Emory's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Spine Surgery, North American Edition
Coordonnateur : Rhee John
- Presents practical knowledge and insight gleaned from years of experience at Emory University’s renowned spine surgery fellowship program.
- Takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance that can be applied in contemporary surgical practice.
- Features concise, bulleted text and hundreds of high-quality illustrations detailing the gamut of spine operations, step by step
- Covers the entire spectrum of surgeries involving the cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine (anterior, posterior, and deformity); as well as cervical and thoracolumbar trauma.
- Discusses management of complications such as vertebral artery injury, neuromonitoring alerts, and airway management after ACDF/ cricothyroidotomy.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Date de parution : 08-2019
Ouvrage de 400 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
204,56 €Ajouter au panier