Functional Anatomy, Revised and Updated Version Musculoskeletal Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Palpation for Manual Therapists
Auteur : Cael Christy
With the use of dynamic visuals and kinesthetic exercises, Functional Anatomy helps readers to explore and understand the body's structures, regions, layer of the body, from bones to ligaments to superficial and deep muscles. Muscle profiles indicate origin, insertion, and innervation points while step-by-step instructions teach effective bone and muscle palpation.
Readers will also learn how structures help the body move through joint motion, and passive and resisted range of motion techniques. Each region ends with the culmination of structure and function to illustrate how they function together to achieve motion of daily activities as well as the movement involved in sports.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Human Body
- Chapter 2: Osteology and Arthrology
- Chapter 3: Myology
- Chapter 4: Shoulder and Upper Arm
- Chapter 5: Elbow, Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
- Chapter 6: Head, Neck, and Face
- Chapter 7: Trunk
- Chapter 8: Pelvis, Thigh, and Knee
- Chapter 9: Leg, Ankle, and Foot
- Appendix: Answers to Chapter Review Questions
- Glossary of Terms
Date de parution : 02-2011
Ouvrage de 464 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
64,36 €Ajouter au panier