Advanced Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, 1st ed. 2017 MUE/FutureTech 2017 Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Series, Vol. 448
Coordonnateurs : Park James J. (Jong Hyuk), Chen Shu-Ching, Raymond Choo Kim-Kwang
This book presents the proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (MUE2017) and the 12th International Conference on Future Information Technology (FutureTech2017), held in Seoul, South Korea on May 22?24, 2017.
These two conferences provided an opportunity for academic and industrial professionals to discuss recent advances in the area of multimedia and ubiquitous environments including models and systems, new directions, and novel applications associated with the utilization and acceptance of ubiquitous computing devices and systems. The resulting papers address the latest technological innovations in the fields of digital convergence, multimedia convergence, intelligent applications, embedded systems, mobile and wireless communications, bio-inspired computing, grid and cloud computing, semantic web, user experience, HCI, and security and trust computing.
The book offers a valuable resource for a broad readership, including students, academic researchers, and professionals. Further, it provides an overview of current research and a ?snapshot? for those new to the field.
* Track 1. Multimedia Modelling and Processing
* Track 2. Multimedia and Digital Convergence* Track 3. Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing
* Track 4. Ubiquitous Networks and Mobile Communications
* Track 5. Intelligent Computing* Track 6. Multimedia and Ubiquitous Computing Security
* Track 7. Multimedia and Ubiquitous Services
* Track 8. Multimedia Entertainment
* Track 9. Other IT and Multimedia Applications
* FutureTech2017* Track 1. Hybrid Information Technology
* Track 2. High Performance Computing
* Track 3. Cloud and Cluster Computing
* Track 4. Ubiquitous Networks and Wireless Communications
* Track 5. Digital Convergence
* Track 6. Multimedia Convergence
* Track 7. Intelligent and Pervasive Applications
* Track 8. Security and Trust Computing
* Track 9. IT Management and Service
* Track 10. Bioinformatics and Bio-Inspired Computing
* Track 11. Database and Data Mining
* Track 12. Knowledge System and Intelligent Agent
* Track 13. Game and Graphics
* Track 14. Human-centric Computing and Social Networks
Date de parution : 05-2017
Ouvrage de 740 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
Prix indicatif 316,49 €Ajouter au panier