Advanced Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2016 FutureTech & MUE Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Series, Vol. 393
Coordonnateurs : Park James J. (Jong Hyuk), Jin Hai, Jeong Young-Sik, Khan Muhammad Khurram
This volume presents selected papers from prominent researchers participating in the 11th International Conference on Future Information Technology and the 10th International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Beijing, China, April 20-22, 2016.
These large international conferences provided an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the fields of multimedia technology and ubiquitous engineering including new models and systems and novel applications associated with the utilization and acceptance of ubiquitous computing devices and systems. The contributions contained in this book also provide more information about digital and multimedia convergence, intelligent applications, embedded systems, mobile and wireless communications, bio-inspired computing, grid and cloud computing, the semantic web, user experience and HCI, security and trust computing.
This book describes the state of the art in multimedia and ubiquitous engineering, and future IT models and their applications.
* Track 1. Multimedia Modeling and Processing
* Track 2. Multimedia and Digital Convergence
* Track 3. Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing
* Track 4. Ubiquitous Networks and Mobile Communications* Track 5. Intelligent Computing
* Track 6. Multimedia and Ubiquitous Computing Security
* Track 7. Multimedia and Ubiquitous Services
* Track 8. Multimedia Entertainment
* Track 9. Other IT and Multimedia Applications
* Track 1. Hybrid Information Technology
* Track 2. High Performance Computing
* Track 3. Cloud and Cluster Computing
* Track 4. Ubiquitous Networks and Wireless Communications
* Track 5. Digital Convergence
* Track 6. Multimedia Convergence
* Track 7. Intelligent and Pervasive Applications
* Track 8. Security and Trust Computing
* Track 9. IT Management and Service
* Track 10. Bioinformatics and Bio-Inspired Computing
* Track 11. Database and Data Mining
* Track 12. Knowledge System and Intelligent Agent* Track 13. Game and Graphics
* Track 14. Human-centric Computing and Social Networks
Describes the most recent developments in multimedia technology and ubiquitous engineering
Covers new models, systems and applications associated with ubiquitous computing
Date de parution : 09-2016
Ouvrage de 789 p.
Date de parution : 06-2018
Ouvrage de 789 p.