The ethical manager : a new method for business ethics
Auteur : GREENLangue : Anglais
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de GREEN
I. BASIC ISSUES.
2. Ethical Theories and Moral Choice.
3. Neutral, Omnipartial Rule-Making.
II. MANAGING STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS.
5. Employee Rights.
6. Customers as Stakeholders.
7. Competitors and Suppliers.
8. Business Ethics in a Global Context.
III. OPERATIONALIZING ETHICS.
10. Ethics and Excellence.
- use of the NORM method makes the ethical analysis of business ethics cases more accessible for the student and the instructor. The text quickly provides familiarity with moral reasoning to both students and instructors.
- cases are drawn from real-life situations and represent todays moral dilemmas. An example is a case involving a female banker who finds herself patronized and marginalized in her banks Mexican branch office.
- covers a wide variety of business ethics issues making it a suitable core text for a variety of courses.
- end-of-chapter cases challenge students grasps of key principles and ideas.