Top 50 Grammar Mistakes, 1st ed. 2018 How to Avoid Them Easy English! Series
Auteur : Wallwork Adrian
This book focuses on the most commonly made grammar mistakes by non-native English speakers. This means that you can set yourself a reasonable target. So rather than trying to learn all English grammar, just concentrate on those issues that tend to be used the most frequently and/or tend to create the most misunderstandings.
Each chapter contains:
- Examples of typical mistakes.
- Examples of correct usage.
- Rules / explanations.
- A short exercise where you can immediately practise what you have learned.
- Additional exercises.
- Keys to all exercises.
The book also contains a Teachers Introduction.
Easy English! is a series of books to help you learn and revise your English with minimal effort. You can improve your English by
- reading texts in English that you might well normally read in your own language e.g. jokes, personality tests, lateral thinking games, wordsearches.
- doing short exercises to improve specific areas grammar and vocabulary, i.e. the areas that tend to lead to the most mistakes - the aim is just to focus on what you really need rather than overwhelming yourself with a mass of rules, many of which may have no practical daily value
Other books in the Easy English!series include:
Wordsearches: Widen Your Vocabulary in English
Test Your Personality: Have Fun and Learn Useful Phrases
Word games, Riddles and Logic Tests: Tax Your Brain and Boost Your English
Top 50 Grammar Mistakes: How to Avoid Them
Top 50 Vocabulary Mistakes: How to Avoid Them
Date de parution : 02-2018
Ouvrage de 176 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
31,64 €Ajouter au panier