SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering (3 volume set) (5th Ed., Softcover reprint of the original 5th ed. 2016)
Coordonnateurs : Hurley Morgan J., Gottuk Daniel T., Hall Jr. John R., Harada Kazunori, Kuligowski Erica D., Puchovsky Milosh, Torero Jose´ L., Watts Jr. John M., WIECZOREK CHRISTOPHER J.
With seventeen new chapters and over 1,800 figures, this new edition contains:
- Step‐by‐step equations that explain engineering calculations
- Comprehensive revision of the coverage of human behavior in fire, including several new chapters on egress system design, occupant evacuation scenarios, combustion toxicity, and data for human behavior analysis
- Revised fundamental chapters for a stronger sense of context
- Added chapters on fire protection system selection and design, including selection of fire safety systems, system activation and controls, and CO2 extinguishing systems.
- Recent advances in fire resistance design
- Addition of new chapters on industrial fire protection, including vapor clouds, effects of thermal radiation on people, BLEVEs, dust explosions and gas and vapor explosions.
- New chapters on fire load density, curtain walls, wildland fires, and vehicle tunnels
- Essential reference appendices on conversion factors, thermophysical property data, fuel properties and combustion data, configuration factors, and piping properties
The definitive reference on fire protection engineering, now expanded to three volumes
Available in electronic format for the first time
An indispensible source for reliable coverage of fundamentals, fire dynamics, hazard calculations, fire risk analysis, modeling and more
SFPE members, please contact SFPE for special discount price
Date de parution : 10-2015
Ouvrage de 3493 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
838,07 €Ajouter au panier