Neurotrophins Vitamins and Hormones Series, Vol. 104
Directeur de Collection : Litwack Gerald
Neurotrophins, the latest volume in the Vitamins and Hormones series first published in 1943, and the longest-running serial published by Academic Press, provides up-to-date information on crystal structures and basic structural studies on neurotrophins and their receptors, neurotrophin functions, and the biological actions of neurotrophins related to clinical conditions and disease. Each volume is thoroughly reviewed and focuses on a single molecule or disease that is related to vitamins or hormones, with the topic broadly interpreted to include related substances such as transmitters, cytokines, growth factors, and others.
- Provides cutting-edge reviews concerning the molecular and cellular biology of vitamins and hormones
- Contains expertise from world-renowned contributors
- Focuses on a single molecule or disease that is related to vitamins or hormones, with the topic broadly interpreted to include related substances such as transmitters, cytokines, growth factors, and others
- Presents in-depth, current information from the molecular to clinical level
- BDNF Pro-Peptide: A Novel Modulator of Synaptic Plasticity
- Zinc Interactions with Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Related Peptide Fragments
- Structural Characterization of the p75 Neurotrophin Receptor: A Stranger in the TNFR Superfamily
- Releasing Mechanism of Neurotrophic Factors Via Polysialic Acid
- Emergent Role of Coronin-1a in Neuronal Signaling
- Bicaudal D Family of Motor Adaptors and their Role in Neurons
- BDNF and Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity
- Neurotrophins in the Brain: Interaction with Alcohol Exposure During Development
- Neurotrophins: Role in Placental Growth and Development
- Development of Precision Small-Molecule Pro-Neurotrophic Therapies for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- The Role of Neurotrophins in Inflammation and Allergy
- Neurotrophic Factors and Maternal Nutrition During Pregnancy
- The Role of Neurotrophin Signaling in Gliomagenesis: A Focus on the p75 Neurotrophin Receptor (p75NTR/CD271)
- Neurotrophic Factors Used to Treat Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurotrophins and Migraine
- BDNF During Withdrawal
- Neurotrophin Receptors and Perineural Invasion – Analyses in Select Lineage-Unrelated Cutaneous Malignancies with a Propensity for Perineural Invasion
Researchers, faculty, and graduate students interested in cutting-edge reviews concerning the molecular and cellular biology of vitamins, hormones, and related factors and co-factors. Libraries and laboratories at institutes with strong programs in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, gene regulation, hormone control, and signal transduction are likely to be interested.
Date de parution : 02-2017
Ouvrage de 531 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 187,88 €Ajouter au panier