Enzymology at the Membrane Interface: Interfacial Enzymology and Protein-Membrane Binding Methods in Enzymology Series, Vol. 583
Enzymology at the Membrane Interface, the latest volume in the Methods in Enzymology series, covers a subset of enzymes that work in the environment of the biological cell membrane. This field, called interfacial enzymology, involves a special series of experimental approaches for the isolation and study of these enzymes.
- Covers a subset of enzymes that work in the environment of the biological cell membrane
- Offers a series of experimental approaches for the isolation and study of enzymes
- A High-Throughput Flurometric Assay for Lipid-Protein Binding
- Fluorescence-based in situ quantitative imaging for cellular lipids
- Recombinant Expression of human and mouse groups I, II, III, V, V and XII Secreted Phospholipases A2
Michael H. Gelb and Gerard Lambeau
- Vesicle-based assay of secreted phospholipase A2 enzymatic activity for high throughput screening of compound libraries
Michael H. Gelb
- Cellular Assays for Evaluating Calcium-Dependent Translocation of cPLA2a to Membrane
Christina C. Leslie
- Secreted Phospholipase A2 Specificity on Natural Membrane Phospholipids
- Analyses of Calcium-Independent Phospholipase A2beta (iPLA2ß) in Biological Systems
- Using hydrogen deuterium exchange mass spectrometry to examine protein membrane interactions
John E. Burke
- Lipid-binding C2 domains mediate a diverse class of enzymatic functions"
Robert V. Stahelin
- Interfacial Enzymes: Membrane Binding, Orientation, Membrane Insertion, and Activity
- Enzymology at the Membrane Interface
Dan M. Raben
- Studying gastric lipase adsorption onto phospholipid monolayers by surface tensiometry, ellipsometry and atomic force microscopy
- Probing conformational changes and interfacial recognition site of lipases with surfactants and inhibitors
- Measuring Phospholipase D enzymatic activity through biochemical and imaging methods
Michael A. Frohman
- Pld Rotein-Protein Interaction with Intracellular Signaling Molecules, Modulation by Mitogen Pa and Pld’s Gef Activity
Julian G. Cambronero
- Phosphatidic Acid Regulation of PIPKI
Date de parution : 01-2017
Ouvrage de 430 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
172,74 €Ajouter au panier