Computational Approaches for Studying Enzyme Mechanism Part A Methods in Enzymology Series, Vol. 577
Computational Approaches for Studying Enzyme Mechanism Part A, is the first of two volumes in the Methods in Enzymology series, focusses on computational approaches for studying enzyme mechanism.
The serial achieves the critically acclaimed gold standard of laboratory practices and remains one of the most highly respected publications in the molecular biosciences.
Each volume is eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with over 550 volumes, the series remains a prominent and essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences and biotechnology, including biochemistry, chemical biology, microbiology, synthetic biology, cancer research, and genetics to name a few.
- Focuses on computational approaches for studying enzyme mechanism
- Continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field
- Covers research methods in intermediate filament associated proteins, and contains sections on such topics as lamin-associated proteins, intermediate filament-associated proteins and plakin, and other cytoskeletal cross-linkers
Yue Yang, Lili Pan, Felice C. Lightstone and Kenneth M. Merz, Jr.
2. Empirical Force Fields for Mechanistic Studies of Chemical Reactions in Proteins
Akshaya Kumar Das and Markus Meuwly
3. Generalized Ensemble Sampling of Enzyme Reaction Free Energy Pathways
Dongsheng Wu, Mikolai I. Fajer, Liaoran Cao, Xiaolin Cheng and Wei Yang
4. Methods for Efficiently and Accurately Computing Quantum Mechanical Free Energies for Enzyme Catalysis
Fiona L. Kearns, Phillip S. Hudson, Stefan Boresch and H. Lee Woodcock
5. Born-Oppenheimer ab initio QM/MM Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Enzyme Reactions
Yanzi Zhou, Shenglong Wang, Yongle Li and Yingkai Zhang
6. QM/MM Calculations on Proteins
7. Enzymatic Cleavage of Glycosidic Bonds: Strategies on how to Setup and Control a QM/MM Metadynamics Simulation
Lluís Raich, Alba Nin-Hill, Albert Ardèvol and Carme Rovira
8. Towards Determining ATPase Mechanism in ABC-Transporters: Development of the Reaction Path Force Matching QM/MM Method
Yan Zhou, Pedro Ojeda-May, Mulpuri Nagaraju and Jingzhi Pu
9. QM/MM Analysis of Transition States and Transition State Analogues in Metalloenzymes
Daniel Roston and Qiang Cui
10. Practical Aspects of Multiscale Classical and Quantum Simulations of Enzyme Reactions
Mudit Dixit, Susanta Das, Anil Ranu Mhashal, Reuven Eitan and Dan Thomas Major
11. Examinations of the Chemical Step in Enzyme Catalysis
Priyanka Singh, Zahidul Islam and Amnon Kohen
12. Use of QM/DMD as a Multiscale Approach to Modelling Metalloenzymes
Nathan M. Gallup and Anastassia N. Alexandrova
13. Adaptive Partitioning QM/MM Dynamics Simulations for Substrate Uptake, Product Release, and Solvent Exchange
Adam Duster, Christina Garza and Hai Lin
14. Enzymatic Kinetic Isotope Effects from Path Integral Free Energy Perturbation (PI- FEP) Theory
15. Simulating Nuclear and Electronic Quantum Effects in Enzymes
Lu Wang, Christine M. Isborn and Thomas E. Markland
16. Using Molecular Simulation to Study Biocatalysis in Ionic Liquids
K. G. Sprenger and Jim Pfaendtner
17. The MoD-QM/MM Method: Applications to Studies of Photosystem II and DNA G-Quadruplexes
Mikhail Askerka, Junming Ho, Enrique R. Batista, Jose A Gascón and Victor S. Batista
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists.
Date de parution : 08-2016
Ouvrage de 558 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
172,74 €Ajouter au panier