Well Production Performance Analysis for Shale Gas Reservoirs Developments in Petroleum Science Series, Vol. 66
Auteurs : Zhang Liehui, Chen Zhangxin, Zhao Yu-long
Well Production Performance Analysis for Shale Gas Reservoirs is urgently needed by the petroleum community for unconventional oil and gas resources development and production.
- Features an in-depth analysis of shale gas horizontal fractured wells and how they differ from their conventional counterparts
- Includes detailed information about the testing of fractured horizontal wells before and after fracturing
- Offers in-depth analysis of numerical simulation and the importance of this tool for the development of shale gas reservoirs
2. Source Function Derivation for Gas Reservoir under Different Flow Mechanisms
3. Fractured Vertical Well in Shale Gas Reservoir without SRV
4. Multiple Fractured Horizontal Well in Shale Reservoir without SRV
5. Fractured Vertical Well in Circular Gas Reservoir with Circular SRV
6. Multiple Fractured Horizontal Well in Circular Reservoir with SRV
7. Fractured Well in Rectangular Gas Reservoir with SRV
8. Numerical Simulation of HFHW in Shale Gas Reservoir based on CVFEM
Dr. Chen is a Professor in the Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, currently holds the NSERC/AI-EES/Foundation CMG Industrial Research Chair in Reservoir Simulation and AITF (iCORE) Industrial Chair in Reservoir Modeling, and is Director, iCentre for Simulation & Visualization, University of Calgary. His Ph.D. (1991), MSc (1985) and BS (1983) are from Purdue University, USA, Xi’an Jiaotong University, and Jiangxi University, China, respectively. He was a professor and reservoir engineer at Xi’an Jiaotong University, Peking University, University of Minnesota, Texas A&M University, Mobil, and Southern Methodist University (SMU). Dr. Chen held the Gerald J. Ford Professorship at SMU, Dallas, Texas, USA, and was awarded the Chang Jiang Chaired Professorship by the Chinese Ministry of Education and “Qian Ren Plan Expert by the Chinese Government. Other significant appointments include Director of the Center for Scientific Computation, SMU, Director of the Center for Advanced Reservoir Modeling and Simulation, Peking University, and President of the Chinese Association of Science and Technology in Texas. He has published and/or edited 19 books and over 670 research papers, and has given over 380 invited (plenary and keynote) presentations worldwide. He has received numerous prestigious awards and honors, such as Fellow of Canadian Academy of Engineering, NSERC’s Synergy Award for Innovation, The Outstanding Leadership in Alberta Technology Award, IBM
Date de parution : 05-2019
Ouvrage de 400 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
171,65 €Ajouter au panier