Instrumentation Mesure Métrologie Volume 17 N° 3_July-September 2018
- Application of model predictive control for the optimization of thermo-hygrometric comfort and energy consumption of buildings, Ludovico DANZA, Lorenzo BELUSSI, Fabio FLOREANI, Italo MERONI - pp.375-391
- 3D Modeling by thermography for nondestructive analysis of archaeological heritage, Vincenzo BARRILE, Antonino FOTIA - pp.393-410
- Reliability study on the application of reflected wave method in integrity test of pre-stressed pipe pile, Zhonghuan HUANG, Ziqiang ZHU, Jianzhong LI, Guangyin LIU - pp.411-422
- Modeling, realization and test on field of a fuel cell ‐ Na/NiCl2 battery hybrid system as a base transceiver station power supply, D. ALOISIO, M. FERRARO, G BRUNACCINI, F. SERGI, N. RANDAZZO, G. DISPENZA - pp.423-442
- Temperature time series prediction based on autoregressive integrated moving average model, Huanhuan ZHENG, Yuxiu BAI, Yaqiong ZHANG - pp.443-453
- Thermal performance of a co-axial borehole heat exchanger, Raviranjan KUMAR SINGH, Ram VINOY SHARMA - pp.455-466
- An application of genetic algorithm to improving measurement accuracy of laser interference absolute gravimeter, Bing ZHANG, Lili XING - pp.467-477
- Application of microwave analysis to monitoring slug flow in pipeline networks, Dhirgham ALKHAFAJI, S.R. WYLIE - pp.479-489
- Experimental study of performance dependence on absorber and number of air inlets of solar updraft tower, Rabie NACEUR, Amaria OULD ABBAS - pp.491-506
- Monitoring of 3D large surface deformation in coal mines through the integration of synthetic aperture radar pixel offset tracking and probability integration function model, Bingqian CHEN - pp.507-519
Date de parution : 06-2019
Numéro de revue de 144 p.
En stock : expédition en 24h !
72,00 €Ajouter au panier