Instrumentation Mesure Métrologie Volume 17 N° 2_April-June 2018
- Estimation of Ultraviolet A (315–400 nm) and Ultraviolet B (280–315 nm) on region of Biskra, FOUED CHABANE, Noureddine MOUMMI, Abdelhafid BRIMA - pp.193-204
- Analysis of air conditioning system by using nanorefrigerant, Chetan VIJAYKUMAR PAPADE, Ravisuraj SHASHIKANT WALE - pp.205-217
- Analysis of natural vibration frequency of different support slabs under the traffic vibration based on field measurement, Qian XIA, Wenjun QU, Y. LI, Jin ZHAO - pp.219-233
- Experimental and numerical study of the effect of vibration on airflow between can combustor liner and casing, Rami Y. DAHHAM, Dhirgham ALKHAFAJI, Hayder AL-JELAWY - pp.235-257
- Evaluation of technological progress and technical efficiency based on sequential data development analysis and Malmquist index decomposition, Yinzhong CHEN - pp.259-272
- Performance prediction of three sides hemispherical dimple roughened solar duct, Vikash KUMAR, Laljee PRASAD - pp.273-293
- Eﬃcient estimation for partially linear varying-coeﬃcient errors-in-variables models with heteroscedastic errors, Hongxia XU, Xiaoming DUAN - pp.295-314
- Experimental analysis to predict the performance of a plate fin heat exchanger at cryogenics temperature, Ajay K. GUPTA, Manoj KUMAR, Debashis PANDA, Ranjit K. SAHOO - pp.315-329
- A steady MHD natural convection and heat transfer fluid flow through a vertical surface in the existence of hall current and radiation, Rajib BISWAS, Munmun MONDAL, Ariful ISLAM - pp.331-356
- Comparison between cycle slip detection methods based on dual-frequency observation data, Debao YUAN, Xu MA, Meng LI, Chen LIANG, Xiaobo HOU - pp.357-367
Date de parution : 06-2019
Numéro de revue de 170 p.
En stock : expédition en 24h !
72,00 €Ajouter au panier