Electrical Submersible Pumps Manual (2nd Ed.) Design, Operations, and Maintenance
Auteur : Takacs Gabor
Electrical Submersible Pumps Manual: Design, Operations and Maintenance, Second Edition continues to deliver the information needed with updated developments, technology and operational case studies. New content on gas handlers, permanent magnet motors, and newly designed stage geometries are all included. Flowing from basic to intermediate to special applications, particularly for harsh environments, this reference also includes workshop materials and class-style examples for trainers to utilize for the newly hired production engineer. Other updates include novel pump stage designs, high-performance motors and temperature problems and solutions specific for high temperature wells.
Effective and reliable when used properly, electrical submersible pumps (ESPs) can be expensive to purchase and maintain. Selecting the correct pump and operating it properly are essential for consistent flow from production wells. Despite this, there is not a dedicated go-to reference to train personnel and engineers. This book keeps engineers and managers involved in ESPs knowledgeable and up-to-date on this advantageous equipment utilized for the oil and gas industry.
- Includes updates such as new classroom examples for training and more operational information, including production control
- Features a rewritten section on failures and troubleshooting
- Covers the latest equipment, developments and maintenance needed
- Serves as a useful daily reference for both practicing and newly hired engineers
- Explores basic electrical, hydraulics and motors, as well as more advanced equipment specific to special conditions such as production of deviated and high temperature wells
1. Introduction 2. Review of Fundamentals 3. ESP Components and their Operational Features 4. Use of ESP Equipment in Special Conditions 5. Design of ESP Installations 6. Analysis and Optimization 7. Operation, Monitoring, and Surveillance of ESP Systems 8. Failures and Troubleshooting 9. Special Installations
Date de parution : 09-2017
Ouvrage de 578 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
215,20 €Ajouter au panier