Yearbook of Diabetes 2017
Auteur : Ghosh Sujoy
Divided into twelve sections the yearbook begins with an overview of basic science and epidemiology, followed by discussion on Type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes. The next sections cover comorbidities, complications, therapeutics, paramedical care, research, and new technologies and guidelines.
For each article, the authors provide background information, key learning points, strengths and limitations of the study, and a ‘take home’ message. Each article is accompanied by detailed references for further reading.
- Section 2: Epidemiology
- Section 3: Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Section 4: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Section 5: Comorbidities
- Section 6: Complications
- Section 7: Drugs and Therapeutics
- Section 8: Paramedical Care in Diabetes
- Section 9: Research
- Section 10: Newer Technologies
- Section 11: Newer Guidelines
- Section 12: Future Directions
Associate Professor, Department of Endocrinology, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Date de parution : 02-2018
Ouvrage de 384 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
63,56 €Ajouter au panier