Viral Outbreaks, Biosecurity, and Preparing for Mass Casualty Infectious Diseases Events
Auteur : Perl Trish M.
Written by authorities in infectious disease and disaster preparedness, this one-stop resource covers the relevant theoretical, historical, and pragmatic considerations of viral outbreaks and bioterrorism. It provides an expert overview of this complex area for infectious disease physicians, emergency medicine physicians, hospital administrators, and more.
6. Small pox
8. Avian Influenza
Public Health Tracking, Prevention, and Planning
11. Ethical issues with preparedness
12. Surveillance strategies
13. Translating Policy into Practice
14. Planning for a Bioterrorism or Pandemic Event: Public Health Perspective
15. Issues in healthcare settings (including assessing exposures)
16. Transmission dynamics, modeling of outbreaks and interventions
17. Recovery from large infectious diseases outbreak
20. Designer pathogens and synthetic biology
Date de parution : 01-2020
Ouvrage de 400 p.
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
93,87 €Ajouter au panier