The Textbook of Spinal Surgery (4th Ed.)
Coordonnateurs : Bridwell Keith H., Gupta Munish
- New chapters detail current surgical techniques for idiopathic scoliosis procedures.
- Over half of the authors are new—bringing fresh perspectives and approaches to surgical preparation and techniques.
- Technical procedures are written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
- Covers a wide spectrum of spinal deformities, degenerative disorders, injuries, and traumatic conditions.
- Now with more than 4,000 illustrations—including figures that accurately depict anatomy and procedures, and tables and algorithms for absorbing information quickly.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 12-2019
Ouvrage de 2140 p.
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
474,68 €Ajouter au panier