Surgical Anatomy A Student's Manual
Auteur : Mazumdar Sibani
This manual is a complete guide to surgical anatomy for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
Beginning with an overview of general anatomy, the next chapters each discuss a different section of the body, from superior and inferior extremities, to abdomen, thorax, and head, neck and brain.
The following chapters cover histology, genetics, embryology, and imaging, with a final section on special topics for postgraduate students preparing for examinations.
Every chapter features an outline of the topic, short notes, points to remember, and explanatory notes, and concludes with surface anatomy.
The text is highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams, surface markings and tables.
- Guide to surgical anatomy for undergraduates and postgraduates
- Covers anatomy and surface anatomy of all sections of the body
- Includes chapter on special topics to assist exam revision
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams, surface markings and tables
- General Anatomy
- Superior Extremity
- Inferior Extremity
- Head, Neck and Brain
- Radiology: Imaging Technique
- Postgraduate Short Notes
Sibani Mazumdar MBBS MS
Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Date de parution : 12-2017
Ouvrage de 475 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 56,29 €Ajouter au panier