Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (3rd Ed.) Step by Step ® Series
Auteurs : Goel Neerja, Rajaram Shalini, Agarwal Rachna, Mehta Sumita
The new edition of this step by step manual provides gynaecologists with the latest advances in non-descent hysterectomy.
Beginning with indications and contraindications for the procedure, pre- and perioperative assessment, and anaesthetic considerations, the following chapters discuss different surgical techniques.
The third edition has been fully revised and includes new procedures such as the suture-less technique using a vessel sealing system, the BiClamp, and aqua-dissection.
The practical text is enhanced by surgical photographs, detailed diagrams and tables to assist understanding.
- Third edition of step by step guide to non-descent hysterectomy
- Fully revised with latest advances and new procedures included
- Highly illustrated with surgical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Previous edition (9788184488531) published in 2010
- Indications and Contraindications for Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (NDVH)
- Preoperative and Peroperative Assessment
- Vaginal Hysterectomy Anesthetic Considerations
- Basic Technique for Normal Size Uterus
- Clampless Procedure for NDVH
- Aqua Dissection in NDVH
- Vessel Sealing System in NDVH
- Volume Reductive Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Oophorectomy
- Common Problems and their Management
- Reasons for Failure
- Recent Analysis of Data
- The Future and Resident Training for NDVH
- Sterilization Methods for Surgical Equipment
Neerja Goel MD FAMS FICOG FIMSA FFGSI
Shalini Rajaram MD FAMS
Rachna Agarwal MD MNAMS
All at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi, India
Sumita Mehta DGO DNB MIRCOG MNAMS
Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital, New Delhi, India
Date de parution : 11-2017
Ouvrage de 214 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 56,29 €Ajouter au panier