Sonography Principles and Instruments (10th Ed.)
Auteur : Kremkau Frederick W.
Enhance your imaging skills with the latest sonographic technologies and prepare for the ARDMS SPI certification exam! Sonography: Principles and Instruments, 10th Edition explains how diagnostic ultrasound works and covers the essentials of ultrasound physics and instrumentation, including Doppler imaging, artifacts, safety, and quality assurance. More than 1,300 illustrations include ultrasound scans, helping to demonstrate imaging anatomy, motion, and flow. In simplifying complicated concepts, Dr. Kremkau succeeds where other texts do not. With the right blend of imaging fundamentals, current techniques, and exam practice questions, this book is ideal for both students and experienced practitioners.
2. Ultrasound: Sound We Don't Hear
3. Transducers: Sending and Receiving
4. Instruments: Imaging Anatomy and Principle 1
5. Instruments: Imaging Motion and Flow with Principle 1
6. Instruments: Imaging Anatomy, Motion and Flow with Principle 2
7. Artifacts: What Can Go Wrong
8. Is It Performing Well?
9. Is It Safe?
10. To Conclude
Answers to Exercises
Appendix A: List of Symbols
Appendix B: Compilation of Equations
Appendix C: Mathematics Review