Pulmonary Pathology (2nd Ed.) A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series
Auteurs : Zander Dani S., Farver Carol F.
Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the second edition of Pulmonary Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what's new in pulmonary pathology and pulmonary medicine, including molecular genetics and personalized medicine therapies. Practical and affordable, this resource by Drs. Dani S. Zander and Carol F. Farver is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
1. Normal Anatomy, Tissue Artifacts, and Incidental Structures
2. The Uses and Abuses of the Lung Biopsy
3. A Pattern-Based Approach to Diagnosis
4. Congenital, Developmental, and Inherited Disorders
5. Acquired and Idiopathic Disorders in Neonates and Young Children
6. Lung Neoplasms in Infants and Children
7. Vascular Diseases
8. Vasculitides and Other Causes of Pulmonary Hemorrhage
9. Acute Lung Injury
10. Bacterial Diseases
11. Mycobacterial Diseases
12. Fungal Diseases
13. Viral Diseases
14 Human Parasitic Pulmonary Infections
15 Chlamydial, Mycoplasmal, Rickettsial, and Ehrlichial Diseases
16. Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias
17. Other Interstitial Lung Diseases
18. Environmental- and Toxin-Induced Lung Diseases
19. Drug Reactions and Other Iatrogenic Pulmonary Diseases
20. Emphysema and Diseases of Large Airways
21. Diseases of Small Airways
22. Lymphoid Lesions of the Lung
23. Uncommon Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Proliferations
24. Transplantation-Related Lung Pathology
25. Other Non-Neoplastic Focal Lesions, Inclusions, and Depositions
Date de parution : 02-2017
Ouvrage de 776 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
185,80 €Ajouter au panier