Auteur : Tapasvi Sachin
Patellofemoral instability (PFI) is the movement of the kneecap from its normal position of alignment. It may be caused by sudden injury or developmental wear and tear and will often lead to arthritis.
This book is a concise guide to misalignment of the kneecap, its complications and management.
Beginning with an introduction to the epidemiology of patellar dislocation, anterior knee pain and patho-anatomy, the next chapter examines imaging techniques including X-Rays, CT, MRI and bone scan. The following sections provide in depth coverage of both conservative and surgical management procedures.
The manual is enhanced by clinical photographs and high quality diagrams to assist understanding.
- Concise guide to misalignment of the kneecap, complications and treatment
- Provides complete chapter on imaging techniques
- Covers both conservative and surgical management procedures
- Includes clinical photographs and high quality diagrams
- The Epidemiology and Natural History of Patellar Dislocation
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Conservative treatment
- Surgical management
- MPFL reconstruction
- Superficial Quad technique
- Basket weave technique
- Complications after MPFL Surgery
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- LPCS Management
- Cartilage lesions in PFI
- PFI after TKA
Sachin Tapasvi MS DNB MNAMS AFAOA
Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital; Jehangir Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Date de parution : 07-2018
Ouvrage de 156 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 105,09 €Ajouter au panier