Patellar Instability Management Principles and Operative Techniques
Coordonnateur : Parikh Shital N
- Provides an overview of treatments based on classifications of patellar instability, including anatomical, biomechanical, and surgical considerations.
- Features procedures for proximal realignment and distal realignment; trochleoplasty techniques; chondral and osteochondral lesions with patellar instability; techniques to address patellar instability in skeletally immature patients; limb realignment osteotomies and patellar instability; and how to address complications.
- Offers expert coverage of each procedure both in print and video format.
- Includes discussions of surgical anatomy, indications and contraindications, evaluation, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, preoperative and postoperative protocols, and outcomes.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 04-2019
Ouvrage de 425 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
147,38 €Ajouter au panier