Nursing Care Planning Made Incredibly Easy (3rd Ed.) Incredibly Easy! Series® Series
Learn step-by-step how to build a concept map, develop a nursing diagnosis, and choose realistic outcomes and individualized interventions. This nursing guide leads you expertly through the care plan process, backed by the Made Incredibly Easy series’ trademark humor, plentiful illustrations, and down-to-earth explanations.
Master the concepts and process of care planning …
- NEWand updated guidance on following the evidence-based standards of North American Nursing Diagnosis Association (NANDA) diagnoses, and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) guidelines
- Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC), and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) guidelines
- NEWfull-color design—dozens of illustrations and diagrams that outline the process of concept mapping, diagramming, and intervention planning
- NEW guidance on creating electronic plans—online access to 166 customizable care plans covering every nursing specialty, including new plans for gastric bypass, preterm labor, and cerebral palsy, plus examples of handwritten care plans
- NEW Nurse Joy and Jake offer practical advice throughout
- Breaks down the process of creating individualized care plans into easy-to-follow segments
- Guides nursing students and new nurses into the critical thinking and planning skills needed to choose appropriate, effective treatments and interventions
- Case study exercises and clinical tips to help you integrate care plan concepts and evidence-based standards with real-life situations
- Part Idiscusses NANDA-I, NOC, and NIC—covers assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation, evaluation, and integrating the concepts
- Part II integrates major nursing diagnoseswith common medical diagnoses—addresses medical-surgical, maternal-neonatal, pediatric, and psychiatric diagnoses
- Chapter features include:
- Just the facts—quick summary of chapter content
- Under construction—sample concept maps and care plan components, with tips for creating individualized care plans
- On the case—visual, step-by-step instruction applied to real-life patient care scenarios
- Weighing the evidence—the latest evidence-based standards of care, demonstrated in sample care plans
- Teacher knowsbest—helpful tips and reminders to help you apply what you are learning
- Memory jogger—techniques for remembering vital content
About the Clinical Editor
Theresa Capriotti, DO, MSN, CRNP, RN, is Clinical Associate Professor at Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Date de parution : 12-2017
Ouvrage de 308 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
57,04 €Ajouter au panier