Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice Concepts and Challenges
Auteur : Marshall Jayne E.
Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice Concepts and Challenges explores the non-clinical areas of the midwifery curriculum (e.g. law, ethics, leadership, employer-led supervision and professional development) in a helpful, user-friendly format brought to readers by a team of experts under the guidance of Jayne Marshall, editor of Myles Textbook for Midwives. The volume will be suitable for all student midwives, whether undertaking pre-registration education programmes or post-graduate studies, as well as practising midwives preparing for revalidation and/or undertaking CPD. Whilst prepared predominantly by contributors from the UK, Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice Concepts and Challenges will be suitable for an international readership.
- Becoming a Midwife: The History and Socialization into Professional Practice
- Standards for Midwifery Education and Professional Regulation
- Communicating Effectively in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Conceptual and Philosophical Bases of Midwifery
- Reflection and Intuitive Practice
- Ethical Decision-making in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Legal Issues Relating to Midwifery Education and Practice
- Scope of Professional Practice
- Facilitating Safety in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Employer-Led Models of Midwifery Supervision
- Mentorship, Preceptorship and Coaching in Midwifery Education and Practice
- The Science of Midwifery and Evidence-Based Practice
- Leadership and Management in Midwifery
- Change and Innovation in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Continuing Professional Development and Midwifery Career Pathways
Pre-registration midwifery students
Date de parution : 05-2019
Ouvrage de 304 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 36,13 €Ajouter au panier