Motor Behavior (2nd Ed.)
Auteur : Ives Jeffrey
- eBook available: Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! Evidence-based Practice boxes in Units 1 and 2 extend the book’s applied focus
- MORE ACCESSIBLE: Key updates in Unit 3 that focus on how motor learning and motor control theories are applied in real-world contexts make the content easier to understand.
- CONCISE: The book focuses on the information you need to know for a successful career as a practicing clinician.
- APPLIED: Real-world applications throughout show how concepts play out in practice.
Date de parution : 02-2018
Ouvrage de 328 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
113,59 €Ajouter au panier