Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, First
Auteur : Tannoury Chadi
- Seven comprehensive sections explore the fundamentals of minimally invasive spine surgery; minimally invasive procedures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine; minimally invasive surgery of the lumbosacral junction and sacroiliac region; and complications of minimally invasive lumbar spine surgeries.
- Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure you of current, accurate information.
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance helps you perform each procedure successfully and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Clinical photographs, radiographs, and detailed line drawings provide visual support to key elements of each procedure.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Date de parution : 06-2017
Ouvrage de 416 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
225,38 €Ajouter au panier