Manipal Manual of Orthopaedics
Auteur : Pandey Vivek
This book is a complete guide to orthopaedics for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
Beginning with an overview of basic principles in the field, the following chapters give extensive coverage to the management of fractures and dislocations in all sections of the musculoskeletal (MSK) system.
The final chapters of the book discuss more complex MSK disorders including bone tumours, metabolic diseases of the bone, joint and bone infections, neuromuscular disorders and more.
Separate sections are dedicated to congenital disorders and paediatric deformities, arthritis, and imaging in orthopaedics.
The comprehensive text is highly illustrated with nearly 500 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables to enhance learning.
- Comprehensive guide to orthopaedics for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students
- Covers fractures and dislocations in all sections of the MSK system
- Includes discussion on more complex disorders as well as imaging techniques
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Basics of Orthopaedics
- Introduction to Fracture, Dislocations, Polytrauma and First Aid
- Open Fracture
- Complications of Fracture
- Fractures Around the Shoulder
- Dislocations Around the Shoulder
- Fracture Shaft Humerus
- Fracture Supracondylar Humerus
- Dislocation and Fractures Around Elbow
- Fractures of Forearm Bones
- Fractures and Dislocation Around the Wrist
- Injuries of the Spine and Spinal Cord
- Fracture Pelvis
- Hip Dislocation
- Fracture Neck Femur
- Fracture Intertrochanteric Femur
- Fracture Shaft Femur
- Fracture Patella
- Dislocation Around the knee
- Fractures of Tibial Plafond/Pilon Fracture
- Fractures around the Ankle and Foot
- Ligament Injury of the Knee and Ankle
- Fracture in Children and Physeal Injuries
- Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Congenital and Other Pediatric Disorders
- Infections of Bones and Joints
- Bone Tumors
- Metabolic Diseases of Bone
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Approach to Neck and Low Back Pain
- Tendinopathies and Other Soft Tissue Disorders
- Avascular Necrosis and Other Disorders
- Various Axial Deformities
- Gait Assessment
- Overview of Common Orthopedic Procedures and Physiotherapy
- Basics of Imaging in Orthopedics
Vivek Pandey MBBS MS
Associate Professor, Trauma, Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Division, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka, India
Date de parution : 01-2019
Ouvrage de 520 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
70,78 €Ajouter au panier