Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Hip and Knee Reconstructive and Replacement Surgery
Coordonnateurs : Berry Daniel J., Pagnano Mark W.
- Presents practical knowledge and insight gleaned from years of surgical experience, with content oversight provided by Dr. Daniel Berry (hip) and Dr. Marc Pagnano (knee).
- Takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance that can be applied in contemporary surgical practice.
- Features concise, bulleted text and hundreds of high-quality illustrations.
- Covers total hip and knee arthroplasties, revision hip and knee arthroplasties, hip arthroscopy, hip resurfacing, osteotomies for the hip and knee, unicondylar knee replacement, and more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 10-2019
Ouvrage de 400 p.
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
Prix indicatif 136,15 €Ajouter au panier