Hospital for Special Surgery's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Auteur : Levine David
- First volume in a new series focused on frequently untold nuggets of advice from practicing surgeons in various specializations.
- Each chapter covers key procedural topics like patient positioning, instruments and equipment, technical procedures, complications, and post-operative care.
- Written by fellows and veteran surgeons at the Hospital for Special Surgery, the nation’s oldest orthopedic hospital, routinely ranked #1 for orthopedics.
- Ideal for fellows, residents, and students in orthopedics and orthopedic surgery, trauma, and podiatry.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 06-2019
Ouvrage de 325 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
172,55 €Ajouter au panier