Handbook of Life Course Health Development
Auteur : HALFON Neal
Topics featured in the Handbook include:
- The prenatal period and its effect on child obesity and metabolic outcomes.
- Pregnancy complications and their effect on women’s cardiovascular health.
- A multi-level approach for obesity prevention in children.
- Application of the LCHD framework to autism spectrum disorder.
- Socioeconomic disadvantage and its influence on health development across the lifespan.
- The importance of nutrition to optimal health development across the lifespan.
The Handbook of Life Course Health Development is a must-have resource for researchers, clinicians/professionals, and graduate students in developmental psychology/science; maternal and child health; social work; health economics; educational policy and politics; and medical law as well as many interrelated subdisciplines in psychology, medicine, public health, mental health, education, social welfare, economics, sociology, and law.
Date de parution : 12-2017
Ouvrage de 664 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
63,29 €Ajouter au panier