Handbook of Cervical Cytology Special Emphasis on Liquid Based Cytology
Auteur : DEY Pranab
The following sections discuss reporting systems, malignancy, atypical cells, carcinoma, tumours and management of cervical lesions. Interpretation of screening, differential diagnosis and treatment methods are discussed in depth.
The text concludes with a chapter presenting sample cases with answers.
Throughout the book, emphasis is placed on liquid-based cytology preparation, with discussion on varying viewpoints regarding interpretation. Microphotographs illustrating normal and abnormal cervical smears are included to enhance understanding.
- 2. Sample Collection, Liquid Based Cytology and Automated Screening
- 3. The Bethesda System of Reporting Cervical Cytology
- 4. Negative for Intraepithelial Lesion or Malignancy
- 5. Atypical Squamous Cells
- 6. Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions and Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- 7. The Presence of Endometrial Cells
- 8. Other Malignant Tumors
- 9. Screening, Quality Control and Management of Cervical Lesion
- 10. Sample Cases with Answers
Professor, Department of Cytology and Gynecologic Pathology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
Date de parution : 03-2018
Ouvrage de 188 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
85,14 €Ajouter au panier