Genetics and Evolution of Infectious Diseases (2nd Ed.)
Auteur : TIBAYRENC Michel
Although substantial gains have been made in public health interventions for the treatment, prevention, and control of infectious diseases during the last century, in recent decades the world has witnessed a worldwide human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) pandemic, increasing antimicrobial resistance, and the emergence of many new bacterial, fungal, parasitic, and viral pathogens.
- 2. A Theory-Based Pragmatism for Discovering and Classifying Newly Divergent Species of Bacterial Pathogens
- 3. Population Structure of Pathogenic Bacteria
- 4. Epidemiology and Evolution of Fungal Pathogens in Plants and Animals
- 5. Clonal Evolution
- 6. Coevolution of Host and Pathogen
- 7. Microbes as Tracers of Past Human Demography and Migrations
- 8. Phylogenetic Analysis of Pathogens
- 9. Evolutionary Responses to Infectious Disease
- 10. Infectious Disease Genomics
- 11. Proteomics and Host–Pathogen Interactions: A Bright Future?
- 12. The Evolution of Antibiotic Resistance
- 13. Modern Morphometrics of Medically Important Arthropods
- 14. Evolution of Resistance to Insecticide in Disease Vectors
- 15. Genetics of Major Insect Vectors
- 16. Multilocus Sequence Typing of Pathogens: Methods, Analyses, and Applications
- 17. Next-Generation Sequencing, Bioinformatics, and Infectious Diseases
- 18. Genomics of Infectious Diseases and Private Industry
- 19. Current Progress in the Pharmacogenetics of Infectious Disease Therapy
- 20. Genetic Exchange in Trypanosomatids and Its Relevance to Epidemiology
- 21. Genomic Insights Into the Past, Current, and Future Evolution of Human Parasites of the Genus Plasmodium
- 22. Integrated Genetic Epidemiology of Chagas Disease
- 23. Adaptive Evolution of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex to Different Hosts
- 24. The Evolution and Dynamics of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- 25. Origin and Emergence of HIV/AIDS
- 26. Evolution of SARS Coronavirus and the Relevance of Modern Molecular Epidemiology
- 27. Ecology and Evolution of Avian Influenza Viruses
Date de parution : 02-2017
Ouvrage de 667 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 150,91 €Ajouter au panier