Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine (4th Ed.) Philosophy, Science, Clinical Applications, and Research
Auteur : Seffinger Michael
Endorsed by the American Osteopathic Association, this popular text makes the key tenets of osteopathic practice more accessible than ever and demonstrates a wide variety of osteopathic manipulative methods in vivid detail. More than half of this new edition is made up of all-new content, reflecting current practices in basic sciences foundation, the osteopathic approach to patient care, somatic dysfunction and treatment, osteopathic considerations in the specialties, and research investigating osteopathic principles. New illustrations and a full-color design bring concepts to life, and enhanced pedagogical features make the entire text easier to use for students and practitioners alike.
- New and updated content instills a broad, multidisciplinary understanding of the latest osteopathic considerations in the basic sciences, behavioral sciences, family practice and primary care, and the clinical specialties.
- New and updated illustrations clarify concepts and procedures with step-by-step precision.
- Case studies help you apply your understanding to commonly encountered scenarios.
- New full-color design makes learning engaging and efficient.
- Bulleted lists detail key concepts at a glance.
- A complete glossary ensures fast access to essential terminology.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Date de parution : 01-2019
Ouvrage de 1024 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
138,96 €Ajouter au panier
Thème de Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine :
Ces ouvrages sont susceptibles de vous intéresser
Atlas of Osteopathic Techniques 167,81 €