Diagnosis and Management of Dermatologic Disorders Made Easy (2nd Ed.)
Auteur : Punshi SK
Diagnosis and Management of Dermatologic Disorders Made Easy is the second edition of this comprehensive and highly illustrated guide to skin disorders.
The book is divided into 23 chapters, beginning with a ’Global Panorama of Dermatology’ and chapters on the structure and physiology of the skin. Subsequent chapters cover the diagnosis of specific skin disorders, covering a broad range of dermatologic diseases from scabies to leprosy. The book concludes with chapters on sexually transmitted diseases, HIV and AIDS.
This new edition has been thoroughly revised and expanded, with new clinical material on eczema and dermatitis, and over 400 full colour images, illustrations and tables. Brand new full colour photographs and charts enhance many topics, including new photographs of opportunistic infections in chapters on STDs, HIV and AIDs.
Diagnosis and Management of Dermatologic Disorders Made Easy is a straightforward guide to range of skin conditions. This new edition is ideal for dermatologists wishing to stay up to date on current diagnostic procedures.
- Latest edition of comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of skin conditions
- Over 400 full colour images, illustrations and tables
- New photographs of opportunistic infections in STDs, HIV and AIDS
- Previous edition (9788184489484) published 2010
1. Global Panorama of Dermatology including Scope of Skin Diseases in India
2. Structure of Skin
3. Physiology of Skin
4. Diagnosis of Dermatological Diseases
5. Cutaneous Infestations: Scabies and Pediculosis
6. Cutaneous Infections with Pyogenic Bacteria
7. Cutaneous Tuberculosis
8. Fungal Infections (Mycosis)
9. Viral Infections
10. Eczemas and Dermatitis
11. Disorders of Sebaceous and Sweat Glands
12. Papulosquamous Diseases
13. Disorders of Pigmentation
14. Drug Reactions
15. Disorders of Hair and Nails
16. Skin and Internal Disease
17. Vesicobullous Disorders
18. Skin Tumors
19. Miscellaneous Disorders
20. Ichthyosis and Keratodermas
21. Leprosy (Hansen’s Disease)
22. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
23. HIV and AIDS
SK Punshi MBBS (Indore), DDV (Mumbai) FIMS, FDS (London)
Senior Consultant in Skin Diseases, Rajkamal Chowk, Amravati, Maharashtra (India)
Date de parution : 08-2018
Ouvrage de 505 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
63,56 €Ajouter au panier