DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice (6th Ed.)
Auteurs : Frontera Walter R., DeLisa Joel A., Gans Bruce M., Robinson Lawrence R., Bockeneck William, Chase John
Written by the most recognized names in PM&R research and education, the Sixth Edition of DeLisa’s pioneering textbook presents both the scientific fundamentals as well as the latest clinical treatments and rehabilitation techniques for a broad array of conditions, disabilities, and diseases.
- Now in a 1-volume and four-color format, for more precise, accurate, and easier reading.
- Focuses on current evidence and therapies, and includes the most recent changes and updates in the field.
- Features new chapters on the epidemiology of disability globally, polytrauma, and physical medicine and rehabilitation in disaster relief.
- Additional online-only chapter content (figures and tables) accessible through the eBook.
- Several international contributors have been added, giving this edition a global perspective.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 07-2019
Ouvrage de 1760 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 298,75 €Ajouter au panier