Computed Body Tomography with MRI Correlation (5th Ed.)
Auteurs : Lee Edward Y., Hunsaker Andetta, Siewert Bettina
- A comprehensive resource of current CT and MRI techniques and practical clinical applications for evaluating the spectrum of congenital and acquired disorders in both adult and pediatric populations.
- Reflects the latest technological advances of the last decade: multidetector CT (MDCT) with 2D, 3D, and 4D that have revolutionized cross-sectional imaging evaluation, dual-energy CT and advancements to 3T and 7T magnets, and newer and faster MRI sequences and multi-channel coils.
- Clinically focused throughout, offering a system-by-system review of the normal anatomy and variants and management for specific disorders including: clinical presentation, characteristic imaging findings, differential diagnosis, and technical and interpretive pitfalls.
- More than 5,000 images and 2,000 new cases throughout.
- Section III: Pediatric Applications includes completely new and expanded content, all-new figures, and the addition of a new introductory chapter on Fetal Evaluation.
- Completely revised and rewritten by new contributing authors and editors, all distinguished radiologists from the teaching hospitals affiliated with Harvard Medical School: Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Beth Israel and Deaconess Medical Center, and Boston Children’s Hospital.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 11-2019
Ouvrage de 1680 p.
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
474,68 €Ajouter au panier