Clinical Management of Binocular Vision (5th Ed.)
Auteurs : Scheiman Mitchell, Wick Bruce
- New for this edition: 43 videos demonstrating proper diagnostic techniques and therapeutic procedures.
- Now with new information on concussion-related vision disorders, including techniques on preventive treatments.
- Formatted for easy reading, with succinct and bulleted text, numerous figures and illustrations, and step-by-step instructions.
- True-to-life case studies help you apply what you’ve read in a real-world clinical setting.
- Ideal for faculty, students who are new to the field, and veteran optometrists who need a refresh or easily accessible quick-reference.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Date de parution : 10-2019
Ouvrage de 760 p.
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
106,51 €Ajouter au panier