Basic Surgical Skills and Techniques (3rd Ed.)
Auteurs : Jain Sudhir Kumar, Stoker David L, Tanwar Raman
This new edition provides surgeons and trainees with the latest advances in their field.
Beginning with an overview of basic preparation techniques, patient positioning, sutures, and an introduction to instrument handling, the following sections discuss many different surgical techniques.
Each chapter has been fully revised and the third edition features new topics including robotic surgery, lasers, endoscopy, and new surgical instruments and procedures.
Authored by an internationally recognised team of experts, the comprehensive text is further enhanced by more than 300 clinical photographs and diagrams.
- Fully revised, new edition providing latest advances in surgical techniques
- Third edition features many new topics
- Highly illustrated with more than 300 clinical photographs and diagrams
- Previous edition (9789350903759) published in 2013
1. Scrubbing, Gowning and Gloving Techniques
2. Knot Tying Techniques
3. Wound Closure Techniques
4. Surgery of Common Skin Lesions Under Local Anesthesia
5. Sutures in Surgery
6. Patient Positioning during Surgery
7. Anastomosis in Surgery
8. Art of Instrument Handling
9. Drains in Surgery
10. Minimal Access Surgery
12. Biopsy Techniques
13. Dissection Techniques
14. Surgical Diathermy: Principles and Precautions
15. Dressing and Wound Care
16. Basics of Lasers in Surgery
17. Basic Surgical Procedures
18. General Surgical Instruments
19. Recent Developments in Energy Sources in Surgery
20. Principles of Robotic Surgery
21. Basic Endoscopy
Sudhir Kumar Jain MS FRCS FACS FICS MBA
Professor, Department of Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
David L Stoker MD FRCS
Consultant Surgeon, North Middlesex University Hospital, London; Professor, St George’s International Medical School, London, UK
Raman Tanwar MS MCh FMAS
Fellowship in Andrology and Men’s Health, Consultant Urologist and Andrologist, Urocentre, Jyoti Hospital and Paras Hospital, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Date de parution : 05-2018
Ouvrage de 210 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 85,14 €Ajouter au panier