Atlas of Clinical Neurology
Auteurs : Bhattacharyya Kalyan B, Khadilkar Satish V
This atlas is a complete guide to clinical neurology for clinicians and trainees.
Divided into four sections, each page is dedicated to a specific condition, all presented in question and answer format. The book describes both common and rare disorders.
The first section covers colour plates, followed by sections on electrophysiology and radiology.
The atlas concludes with discussion on the videos and stills provided with the accompanying interactive DVD ROM. Nearly 300 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables enhance the comprehensive text.
- Comprehensive guide to clinical neurology for clinicians and trainees
- Covers common and rare disorders correlating colour plates, electrophysiology, and radiology
- Each page dedicated to a specific condition and presented in question and answer format
- Includes interactive DVD ROM of videos and stills with related commentary in the book
- Section 1: Clinical Color Plates
- Section 2: Electrophysiology
- Section 3: Radiology
- Section 4: Video Comments and Queries
Kalyan B Bhattacharyya MD DM MAMS FIAN FRCP
Professor and Head, Department of Neurology, RG Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, India
Satish V Khadilkar MD DM DNBE FIAN FICP FAMS
Professor of Neurology, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai, India
Date de parution : 10-2017
Ouvrage de 264 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 110,76 €Ajouter au panier