Applications of Ultrasound in Anesthesia: A Handbook A Handbook
Auteur : Lalchandani Kavita S
This handbook is a guide to ultrasound and its applications in anaesthesia for clinicians.
Divided into eight sections, the book begins with an overview of the basics of ultrasound including equipment, terminology and how to perform an ultrasound scan.
The following chapters describe techniques for various anaesthetic procedures under ultrasound guidance including central and peripheral venous access, regional block, upper and lower extremity nerve blocks, and transversus abdominis plane block.
The comprehensive text is further enhanced by more than 300 ultrasound images, clinical photographs and tables.
1. Basics of Ultrasound
2. Ultrasound-guided Central Venous Access
3. Complications and their Management
4. Ultrasound-guided Peripheral Venous Access
5. Introduction of Ultrasound-guided Regional Block
6. Upper Extremity Nerve Blocks
7. Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks
8. Transversus Abdominis Plane Block
Fellow in Emergency Medicine Associate Professor, Department of Anaesthesiolgy, SSG Hospital and Medical College, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Date de parution : 02-2018
Ouvrage de 150 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 56,29 €Ajouter au panier