Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review, First
Coordonnateurs : Ahmed Atif Ali, Przygodzki Ronald M.
Extensively revised and updated to reflect recent advances in pathology knowledge and practice, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review (formerly Pathology Exam Review) is an excellent study resource for initial and re-certifying board examinations and in-service exams. More than 2,000 board-formatted multiple-choice questions, many accompanied by full-color images, prepare you for success on this challenging exam.
- New questions detailed answers
- Updated and improved illustrations
- Rewritten chapters and new authors who share their expertise in diagnostic skills and practice guidelines
- A full set of references at the end of each chapter
- Reviewed and edited by a team of senior pathology residents, clinical fellows, and recently appointed pathologists
Date de parution : 09-2016
Ouvrage de 608 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
176,74 €Ajouter au panier
Thème d’Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review :
Ces ouvrages sont susceptibles de vous intéresser
Clinical Pathology Board Review 162,90 €