ACS(I) Textbook on Cutaneous & Aesthetic Surgery (2nd Ed.) Two Volume Set
Auteur : Venkataram Mysore
The new edition of this two volume set has been fully revised to provide dermatosurgeons with the latest developments and techniques in the field.
The book has been expanded to eighteen sections and 152 chapters, all falling under subspecialties of dermatosurgery, aesthetics, lasers, and practice management. Each technique includes discussion on historical background, indications, contraindications, instrumentation, procedures, adverse effects, complications, and references.
The second edition features 81 new chapters on topics such as body shaping, microneedle RF, new laser and energy technologies, platelets rich plasma, regional surgeries, and training in dermatosurgery.
The text is enhanced by nearly 2000 clinical photographs and diagrams and also includes text boxes, tables and keynotes in each chapter.
- Fully revised, second edition of two volume set providing latest techniques in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery
- Expanded text with 81 new chapters
- Features nearly 2000 clinical photographs and diagrams
- Previous edition (9789350258903) published in 2012
- Section 1. Basic Principles of Cutaneous Surgery
- Section 2. Standard Cutaneous Surgical Techniques
- Section 3. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Vitiligo Surgeries
- Section 4. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Acne Scar Surgeries
- Section 5. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Skin Cancer
- Section 6. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Veins
- Section 7. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Nail Surgeries
- Section 8. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Regional Dermatosurgery
- Section 9. Special Cutaneous Surgical Procedures: Surgeries in Leprosy
- Section 10. Aesthetic Procedures: Basic Aesthetics
- Section 11. Aesthetic Procedures: Peels
- Section 12. Aesthetic Procedures: Injectable
- Section 13. Aesthetic Procedures: Other Cosmetic Procedures
- Section 14. Aesthetic Procedures: Pigmentation Problems and their Aesthetic Management
- Section 15. Aesthetic Procedures: Hair Transplantation
- Section 16. Aesthetic Procedures: Liposuction and Other Related Fat Procedures
- Section 17. Laser, Lights and Other Technologies
- Section 18. Miscellaneous Topics
Mysore Venkataram DVD MD DNB DipRCPath
Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatopathologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Director, Venkat Charmalaya-Centre for Advanced Dermatology and Postgraduate Teaching Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date de parution : 07-2017
Ouvrage de 1600 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 305,68 €Ajouter au panier