3D Printing in Medicine
Auteur : KALASKAR Deepak M.Langue : Anglais
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de KALASKAR Deepak M.
Ouvrage 178 p. · Relié
The book begins with a discussion of the fundamentals of 3D printing, including topics such as materials, and hardware. Chapters go on to cover applications within medicine such as computational analysis of 3D printed constructs, personalized 3D printing and 3D cell and organ printing. The concluding chapters in the book review the applications of 3D printing in diagnostics, drug development, 3D-printed disease models and 3D printers for surgical practice.
With a strong focus on the translation of 3D printing technology to a clinical setting, this book is a valuable resource for scientists and engineers working in biomaterial, biomedical, and nanotechnology based industries and academia.
- 2. Hardware: 3D printing families: "Laser, Powder, nozzle-based techniques"
- 3. Materials for 3D printing in Medicine: metals, polymers, ceramics, hydrogels
- 4. Computational analysis of 3D printed constructs: design, simulation and prediction
- 5. Patient specific in situ 3D printing
- 6. 3D Printed Pharmaceutical Products
- 7. 3D-Printed In Vitro Disease Models
- 8. 3D Printers for surgeons practice
- 9. High-resolution 3D printing for healthcare underpinned by small scale fluidics
- 10. Four dimension printing in healthcare