Concise Introduction to Basic Real Analysis
Auteurs : Dutta Hemen, Natarajan P. N., Cho Yeol Je
This book provides an introduction to basic topics in Real Analysis and makes the subject easily understandable to all learners. It is for those that are involved with Real Analysis in disciplines such as mathematics, engineering, technology, and other physical sciences. This book will provide a good balance while dealing with the basic and essential topics enabling a learner to digest more advanced topics easily. It includes many examples and end of chapter exercises including hints for solution in several critical cases. It is ideal for students, instructors, as well as those doing research in areas requiring basic knowledge of Real Analysis. A reader having advanced knowledge of Real Analysis should also find the book useful to refresh his/her basic knowledge of Real Analysis.
- Includes basic and essential topics of real analysis
- Adopts a Reasonable approach to make the subject digestible to all learners
- Contains lots of solved examples and exercise at the end of each chapter
- Presents a quick review of the fundamentals of set theory
- Covers the real number system
- Discusses the basic concepts of metric spaces and complete metric spaces
1. Review of Set Theory. 2. The Real Number System. 3. Sequences and Series of Real Numbers. 4. Metric Spaces - Basic Concepts, Complete Metric Spaces. 5. Limits and Continuity. 6. Connectedness and Compactness. 7. Differentiation.8. Integration. 9. Sequences and Series of Functions.
Date de parution : 07-2019
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 176,21 €Ajouter au panier