User-Centric and Information-Centric Networking and Services Access Networks and Emerging Trends
Coordonnateur : Krishna M. Bala
User-Centric Networks (UCN) and Information-Centric Networks (ICN) are new communication paradigms to increase the efficiency of content delivery and also content availability. In this new concept, the network infrastructure actively contributes to content caching and distribution. This book presents the basic concepts of UCN and ICN, describes the main architecture proposals for these networks, and discusses the main challenges to their development. The book also looks at the current challenges for this concept, including naming, routing and caching on the network-core elements, several aspects of content security, user privacy, and practical issues in implementing UCN and ICN.
1. Centric-based Networking Systems, M. Bala Krishna
2. Naming and Addressing in Information Centric Networking, G. Akhil and Samar Shailendra
3. Information Centric Exchange Mechanisms for IoT Interoperable Deployment, Daniel Corujo, Carlos Guimaraes, Jose Quevedo, Rui Ferreira, and Rui L. Aguiar
4. Information Centric Networking Future Internet Video Delivery, Jordi Ortiz, Pedro Martinez-Julia, and Antonio Skarmeta
5. Storage Centric Networking, M. Bala Krishna and Daniel Corujo
6. Cloud Centric Networking Using Virtualization and Resource Sharing, M. Bala Krishna, Daniel Corujo, Diogo Gomes, Joao Paulo Barraca, and Helder Moreira
Date de parution : 05-2019
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
140,38 €Ajouter au panier