How to Become an IT Architect
Auteur : BOJINCA Cristian
This book includes professional guidance for employers to ensure they hire the best architects, focusing on their value within the organization. Important discussions of the future of IT architecture are explored including current constraints in the field, drivers for change, and evolving required skills. A glossary of terms used in the IT architecture field is also included.
- Why becoming an Architect is a great job
- Technical Knowledge
- The “soft’
- background of an IT Architect
- How to Start-The Road to Becoming an Architect
- Architecture Specific Knowledge
- Deliverables produced by an Architect
- How does Architecture bring value to an organization?
- How to get the job
- The future of IT Architecture
Date de parution : 11-2016
Ouvrage de 300 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 16 jours).
Prix indicatif 132,05 €Ajouter au panier