Elements of Multimedia
Auteur : Banerjee Sreeparna
Elements of Multimedia presents a systematic introduction and integrated overview of the state-of-the-art innovations that make Multimedia a rapidly evolving technology in the digital domain. This book is also an invaluable resource for applied researchers. Some of the salient features of the book include:
- Overview of recent additions to multimedia like New Media, Digital Media, Social Media and Mobile Media.
- This book provides a starting point for researchers wishing to pursue research in Multimedia.
- Discussions on advances in Web Technology, particularly Web 2.0, as well as Multimedia Applications.
- Detailed descriptions on different Multimedia elements like text, graphics, images, audio, video and animation.
- Introduction to the concepts of data compression.
- Various aspects of multimedia presentations.
- Multimedia storage hardware.
- Databases for Multimedia data storage and indexing schemes for accessing Multimedia data.
- Multimedia communications and networking issues.
Each chapter ends with a review of the topics covered and a set of review questions to enable the student to go back to the chapter and recapitulate the subject matter. Answers to the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) are provided at the end of the book. Solutions of problems are also provided.
Date de parution : 05-2019
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 108,54 €Ajouter au panier